Review Your Digital Checklist Before the New Year
Don’t miss potential business opportunities ─ review your information today!
Want to ensure that clients and prospects are contacting you through the proper channels, and that what you have listed reflects your business hours? With a new year quickly approaching, make sure you don’t forget to review information that is critical to your Comfort Keepers® website and other systems.
Here’s a checklist of items to review through the Content Management System (CMS), your website, and other areas of your business:
- Confirm your address and phone number are correct on your website. Simply go to your website and look at the top of the page to ensure your address and phone number are listed correctly, that way you don’t miss any contact from potential clients. Also, be sure to look on your Contact Us page to see if additional numbers listed are correct. If an update is necessary, complete a change of address form located on members page and submit to Network Development. Any additional office addresses, or changes in office locations must be submitted to Franchise Administration before being updated on your website.
- Correct email address for your website contact forms. Make sure you do not miss any contact form submissions by having the wrong email address in the CMS. You can check this by logging into the CMS and checking the Contact Manager module. Each form is configurable for email addresses, so be sure to check all of the forms on the left side.
- Update your AgingCare.com Information. The past few years, Comfort Keepers – through the National Brand Fund (NBF) – has partnered with AgingCare.com to provide qualified leads to franchisees. To help prevent missing a lead, be sure that they’re being sent to the right place. AgingCare has created a self-update portal for franchisees to login and update this information, or contact Sadie Littel, at email@example.com.
- Confirm your address and phone number are correct on your social networking sites. If you have Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, YouTube, or LinkedIn pages for your business, confirm that they have the correct address, phone number, website address, and 24 hours of operation noted.
- Confirm your address and phone number are correct on your digital brochure. If you’ve moved and need to update your address and/or phone number, head over to CK Brand, scroll down to the bottom (in the Ad Requests section), click on the Digital Brochure Customization Request Form link, and fill out the request form.
- Confirm your email signature is accurate. If your email communications include an automatically added signature, make sure phone and fax numbers are correct, images are not broken, and if you have your website or social networks listed, see that they are linking properly.
- Let everyone know you can be contacted 24/7. Don’t lose out because a potential client thinks your business can’t be reached. When your office voicemail picks up, does it let everyone know you are available 24/7? Does your website state that as well? Additionally, you can ask CKFI to check your Google My Business listing to ensure it also reflects that information. List the hours your office doors are actually open, but be sure to specify 24/7 availability.
- Grant access to office staff or digital marketing agency. It may be helpful to grant access for a member of your office staff to manage some of these CMS items. Upon the franchisee’s request, the Digital Support Manager can create a separate login profile for a designated staff member or agency. To request access for a staff member, simply submit a request via the CMS Access Request Form, located on the Members homepage.
- Check your bandwidth if using VoIP phone system. If you’ve switched from a landline to a VoIP phone system, be sure that you have proper bandwidth to support proper call quality. There are many factors that go into this, which can include simply optimizing your Quality of Service settings. Click here for more information, and be sure to work with your internet service provider to optimize your phone systems.
Checking your contact information is a great way for your office to start 2018 on the right track!
If you have any questions, or need help updating these items, please contact our Digital Support Manager, Jason Smith, at JasonSmith@ComfortKeepers.com or (937) 648-6252.