Open More Doors with May 17 Business Development Training in Dayton, Ohio
We are continuing our regional business development training, with our next session scheduled for May 17 in Tipp City, Ohio. If you or your staff members have yet to attend one of the training sessions, this will be a great opportunity to help form and strengthen referral source relationships in the community.
This session is open to franchisees, territory sales managers, and staff members, with content focused on the following topics:
- Engaging new contacts from the first introduction
- Utilizing the appropriate questions needed for rapport building
- Engaging in a natural and free-flowing dialogue
- Exploring solutions that the prospect will find beneficial to his or her organization
- Securing a commitment to send referrals to your office
Interested in attending? Here’s what you need to know about the upcoming session:
- When: Thursday, May 17, 2018
- Where: Aileron Center | 8860 Wildcat Road, Tipp City, OH 45371
- Time: 9:00AM-3:30PM (EDT)
- RSVP: Click here to RSVP
We also have sessions planned for the end of May in the New Jersey and Philadelphia areas. Be on the lookout for details about those sessions in the coming weeks. If you have any questions about the May 17 session, be sure to reach out to Doug Barnett, at DougBarnett@Corp.ComfortKeepers.com.